Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Ema among indicators
 Post subject: Ema among indicators Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 21 Jul, 2017, 17:36 

User rating: 0
Hello everyone, in jforex3 I can finally use EMAs among the indicators, is there a way to compare them with other indicators (eg macd> ema as seen in the chart)?

Post subject: Re: Ema among indicators Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Tue 25 Jul, 2017, 09:19 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi,

Are you referring to Visual JForex ?
If so unfortunately this is not available as the only input data applied for the calculation are the ones seen under the settings of the block "Applied price". Such EMA has to be calculated from scratch with the appropriate input from MACD.

Post subject: Re: Ema among indicators Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 25 Jul, 2017, 19:24 

User rating: 0
Thank you for your availability, unfortunately I refer to visual jforex, seeing the MA along with the other indicators, I guess a way to compare the data there, even if the calculation is approximate, I see in fact that by scrolling the graph the MAs They adapt to the indicators.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com