Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How to convert my VisuaL JForex strategy to a Jforex strategy?
 Post subject: How to convert my VisuaL JForex strategy to a Jforex strategy? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 05 Sep, 2013, 23:41 

User rating: 0
Piease help me!

How to convert the VFS file to Jforex strategy?

thank you!

Post subject: Re: about vfs to Jforex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 06 Sep, 2013, 06:12 

User rating: 2
Hi!!
At first you have to build strategy in Visual JForex ( Compiler-->Build). Then you will see it under "My strategies".
Now you have to right click on your strategy and go on view source, then copy all.
Now open your jforex platform, Tools-->Strategy Editor. Delete what is write there and past your strategy. Click on Compile.
You will have your strategy and you only have to open it and start it!
Hope it's what you need!!

Post subject: Re: about vfs to Jforex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 06 Sep, 2013, 12:09 
Site Administrator

User rating:
For DEMO accounts, it is much more simple:

Once your strategy is compiled in Visual JForex, go to your JForex platform

Right click on "Strategies" and choose "Open strategy"

Than you will see this window appearing

Choose the strategy you want and... job done (no need to compile, it is ready to use)

Attachments:
Capture.JPG [10.61 KiB]
Downloaded 1226 times
Capture.JPG [243.07 KiB]
Downloaded 1250 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com