Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Submit JForex API bug reports in this forum only.
    Submit Converter issues in Converter Issues.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

Strategy doesn't start on version 2.30
 Post subject: Strategy doesn't start on version 2.30 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 Dec, 2013, 17:04 

User rating: 0
Hello Support,

My strategy doesn't start after last platform update 2.30 I get this message. It works on Demo but not Live. Can you check if it's a bug or the strategy?

15:42:08 java.lang.NullPointerException @ jforex.strategies.Persbands.onStart(Persbands.java:111)

Post subject: Re: Strategy doesn't start on version 2.30 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 Dec, 2013, 17:06 

User rating:
Do you run the strategy remotely or on your local computer? If you can't provide the strategy here in the forum please send it to [email protected] with a link to this topic.

Post subject: Re: Strategy doesn't start on version 2.30 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 Dec, 2013, 23:42 

Hello support, the strategy developer tells me that there is a bug on the last version (2.30) where the strategy doesn't start if there is an open position. They say the problem is the following function:

for(IOrder order : engine.getOrders()) {

if(!order.getComment().equals(this.getClass().getSimpleName())) {

return;

}

if(order.isLong()) {

longOrders.addOrder(new MyOrder(order));

} else {

shortOrders.addOrder(new MyOrder(order));

}

}

Post subject: Re: Strategy doesn't start on version 2.30 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 17 Dec, 2013, 08:14 

User rating:
It does not suffice to detect where the problem is. Please send the entire strategy to [email protected] with a link to this topic.

Post subject: Re: Strategy doesn't start on version 2.30 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 17 Dec, 2013, 16:17 

Hello support,

I already sent the entire strategy to [email protected]

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com