Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

VisualJForex Webinar DEBBUGING
 Post subject: VisualJForex Webinar DEBBUGING Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 12 May, 2014, 20:15 

User rating: 0
Hi guys,

I hope I am at the right place here. I need your help regards Brunos Visual JForex Webinar: building a scalping strategy 4 June.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1NRREGzG5Q

When running the strategy it stops somehwere along 90%. The chart does run, but the reports then show 0, zilch, nuttttting....

It's a great tutorial, thanks Bruno. Would recommend it to anybody who starts out on Visual J Forex.

But could someone help me find my mistakes, please? File is attached t this post.

Thanks & best regards

Benarius

Attachments:
Video6.vfs [47.14 KiB]
Downloaded 218 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: VisualJForex Webinar DEBBUGING Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 15 May, 2014, 09:49 
Site Administrator

User rating:
Thank you for the compliment.
I am on your strategy, I'll be back to you soon.

Post subject: Re: VisualJForex Webinar DEBBUGING Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 15 May, 2014, 12:12 
Site Administrator

User rating:
Hello

So:

1 - Amount: 2% of the equity: you must have a big equity, as the minimum trade amount is 1 000. The system will stop opening positions if your equity is under 50 000

2 - If 2 last one minute candles and the last 10 second candle are on the same direction, follow the trend: it seems like it did not happened during the last week, but if you test for the last month, a lot of positions are opening

3 - the counters have to be rested to ).

also,

The corrected strategy is attached.

Attachments:
Capture.JPG [37.67 KiB]
Downloaded 625 times
Video6_corr.vfs [48.69 KiB]
Downloaded 250 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: VisualJForex Webinar DEBBUGING Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 24 May, 2014, 20:07 

Strategy is working, but it seems that it's calculating SL and TP always as a "0". Is it beacause "Spread" is double data and "My_stop_loss"/"My_take_profit" are integers?

Attachments:
File comment: SL and TP are ok?
24-05-2014 20-01-24.png [69.2 KiB]
Downloaded 636 times

Post subject: Re: VisualJForex Webinar DEBBUGING Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 30 Jun, 2014, 13:18 
Site Administrator

User rating:
Attachment:
TP_SL_calc.JPG [94.14 KiB]
Downloaded 397 times

Post subject: Re: VisualJForex Webinar DEBBUGING Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 10 Jan, 2017, 21:53 

Bruno_Grunberg wrote:
Attachment:
TP_SL_calc.JPG

Hi Mr Bruno

Thank you for the strategy , i tried several times to make it as you show us in video step by step with no success also you never make test so i am not sure what the wrong with me ...it never make any trade !!!!!

can you uplod it here please or show us what assign means as you put same value for both ( short & long )

Thank you in advance

Post subject: Re: VisualJForex Webinar DEBBUGING Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 13 Jan, 2017, 15:03 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 287
Hi,

Attached a corrected version of the strategy.
SL and TP order's calculation was wrong.

Thanks for the heads-up !

Attachments:
Video6_V2.vfs [51.58 KiB]
Downloaded 174 times

Jump to:  

© 1998-2011 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com