Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Who could teach me how to build strategy?
 Post subject: Who could teach me how to build strategy? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 10 Jan, 2021, 16:58 

User rating: 0
Hello.
I would like to create my strategy, but I do not know how. I can not make any. Weak Tutorials is for nothing to me, too. Is here anybody who could teach me how to build my strategy? I would need to see blocks, how they need to be joined in which order, what parameters need to be inside to work it...
If anybody wants to help me I would be very like. I need to see the structure, parameters, to understand how it must be created and then I hoply would be able to make another myself. Thank you all for help.

Post subject: Re: Who could teach me how to build strategy? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 05 Feb, 2021, 07:36 

User rating: 3
unfortunately no tutorial is going to help you, the way you make a strategy is unique to each person.
you just need to look at some basic strategies and go from there, trial and error is the way to go.
gl

Post subject: Re: Who could teach me how to build strategy? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 06 Feb, 2021, 21:23 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AI59HO ... akHWKM55EI

Post subject: Re: Who could teach me how to build strategy? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 07 Feb, 2021, 15:23 

Thanks Funkyman. I try to learn something from that.

Thanks demo1234, you are right. I know exactly what strategy i want to use, but I do not know how to build it in JF Visual. What blocks, how to join each one to do what I want it to do.

Post subject: Re: Who could teach me how to build strategy? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 06 Apr, 2021, 12:12 

funkyman wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AI59HO75b0&list=PL2XjS8Yu9fIgP4_5z8dEgTUakHWKM55EI

thanks for the video I watched it. Keep contributing.

Post subject: Re: Who could teach me how to build strategy? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 07 May, 2021, 14:02 

Also, It's very advisable not to depend on one strategy as market can be unpredictable sometimes. If you can try to learn up to 2 or 3 startegies, it will be good.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com