Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

positions viewer
 Post subject: positions viewer Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 02 Jul, 2018, 08:40 

User rating: 2
Hello!

I have more problem whit the positions viewer. I dont get it in to work.

I try now that if the progrem reached an amount ot equity it should stop the strategy.
My other try was whit the partial close whit the same result.
Didn't work.

I see that the strategy gets the amount but when it reached it does nothing.
Can some one help me to get it work?

Attachments:
File comment: posview
posview.jpg [281.68 KiB]
Downloaded 431 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: positions viewer Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 02 Jul, 2018, 11:27 

The problem is solved!

Post subject: Re: positions viewer Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 Jul, 2018, 13:49 

User rating: 0
ipok wrote:
The problem is solved!

I think that it will be very interesting for every forum participant to get some clues from You how to solve this issue. We will really appreciate Your input and will be very thankful if You will spend some time and drop some notes how to "connect the bricks" and create working solution of the issue You met in fist post.

Post subject: Re: positions viewer Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Fri 06 Jul, 2018, 16:37 

I tought nobody cares!

I changed the way to solv the problem. I put a picture below.

I use the tradeevent starting point, i check all the positions, if the state is filled or not. When the equity goes below 200, all positon is canceled, and the strategy stops.

Attachments:
posi1.png [149.14 KiB]
Downloaded 452 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: positions viewer Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 10 Jul, 2018, 14:23 

User rating: 0
Thank You very much for Your input!

Post subject: Re: positions viewer Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 17 Jul, 2018, 23:33 

Hello, its me again!

My question is about the loop viewer.

It is possible, that the loop viewer dont do the cycle, it jumps right to the end of cycle and do the parameters on that site?

Is it not the loop viewers duty to do the loop and after the end of cycle?

I have a few ma and compare it in the loop, if it gets tot the bottom it should set the Long variable to true, and after that the buy can go.

But instead its want to do the end of cycle part what is stuck because the loop didn't do the job to set the Long variable to true.

Has anyone a idea what i do wrong?

Attachments:
posview.jpg [709.91 KiB]
Downloaded 483 times

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com