Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How to get month of candle
 Post subject: How to get month of candle Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 14 Feb, 2018, 21:32 

User rating: 0
Many thanks to FXRabbit for his great idea about using array of monthly candles to get the value of month of a specific bar. Very appreciate your support!

Post subject: Re: How to get month of candle Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 16 Feb, 2018, 03:51 

User rating: 5
Hello Andiebello,

Thank you for mentioning me in your thread but frankly, I am just a new learner of Visual JForex and much of the knowledge I have acquired so far is to the helpful replies of Mr.Chourou to the other community members thus far. Nonetheless, you have done a great job in presenting a much better solution with a great setup of Visual JForex blocks/components that I still lack the skills for it. I really hope that you will guide our fellow community members in the days ahead that will be requiring assistance as we put up an APB for Mr.Chourou to his whereabouts, hopefully he is all well and simply just busy to attend us poor beings.

Post subject: Re: How to get month of candle Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Mon 12 Mar, 2018, 09:11 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Thanks FXRabbit for mentioning me as well :)
I've been quite busy/away the previous period but we'll keep up the good work :)
You're actively helping VJF community ! Thanks a lot for your pro-activity and accurate support !

Cheers !

Post subject: Re: How to get month of candle Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 12 Mar, 2018, 11:56 

User rating: 5
Greetings to you Mr.Chourou,

& welcome back!

I am so glad to see you back with us. :D

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com