Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Take trades on specific interval
 Post subject: Take trades on specific interval Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 22 Jan, 2018, 17:53 

User rating: 0
Hello, I want to know if its possible to set on Visual Jforex that the strategy only works in a period of time but still do the analysis in other time?

What for example, I want to take a trade at 38% of the range between 21gmt to 7gmt, but only want to open the trades between 7gmt and 14gmt.

Post subject: Re: Take trades on specific interval Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 23 Jan, 2018, 00:12 

User rating: 5
Greetings my friend TheKrash,

A strategy can be set up in such manner as you wish to execute trades. If you attach your strategy's VFS file to your topic here, then either one of us community members or Dukascopy's own Visual JForex experts may be able to further assist you.

Post subject: Re: Take trades on specific interval Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 23 Jan, 2018, 19:22 

User rating: 0
Hey Rabbit! thanks. I'm actually a noob on Visual Jforex, I only had done 1 or 2 things ages ago, I don't have anything yet, actually when you ask to post my file i think i will need to post a question for every single thing i want to do, hahaha. But the base of everything its the time interval for trading, without it, nothing of what i want to do will have sense.

Post subject: Re: Take trades on specific interval Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 23 Jan, 2018, 22:01 

User rating: 5
Hello again,

I can understand how you feel. I am also still in the learning process of Visual JForex but I have came a long way in gaining knowledge about it by reading almost all the topics on the Visual JForex subforum and more importantly, paid extra attention to the sample/example VFS files uploaded by Dukascopy's Visual JForex experts, especially those created by Mr.Chourou.

Nonetheless, you can post as many questions as you got and there is no issue with it but first it will be good for you if you take a look at the Visual JForex tutorial PDF and other topics in the forum pertaining to your strategy.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com