Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

position amount question
 Post subject: position amount question Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 30 Oct, 2017, 17:01 

User rating: 1
I use Positions Viewer to close all position
after
I connect End of cycle to check open position amount, it's not zero.
why?

Post subject: Re: position amount question Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 Nov, 2017, 21:36 

User rating: 5
Hello Lilihong,

Can you please add a screenshot of the issue you are encountering.

Post subject: Re: position amount question Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 13 Nov, 2017, 16:37 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi,

I've seen this in the past and it should be a bug at the level of the user interface. Please add your screenshot so that we can check

Thanks

Post subject: Re: position amount question Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 16 Nov, 2017, 17:04 

Thanks!
I solve the problem
Thanks!

Post subject: Re: position amount question Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 17 Nov, 2017, 09:09 

Hi,

We're interested in how you resolved this issue, would be good if you can tell us.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: position amount question Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Fri 17 Nov, 2017, 14:53 

"Close and Cancel Position" of Block "Position Closed OK" is call updateVariables
so, I use it.
Thank you.

Post subject: Re: position amount question Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 20 Nov, 2017, 09:59 

Well, it doesn't make sense to me ..
The issue I'm talking about is the following:

As you can see the number of open positions is displayed as 0 which is the correct value BUT inside the block it is stuck at 1. This indeed a GUI issue cause the value in the back-end is retrieved correctly.

Attachments:
NumberOfOpenPos.JPG [78.56 KiB]
Downloaded 314 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com