Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Resolution of VJF strategy tester
 Post subject: Resolution of VJF strategy tester Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 08 Sep, 2017, 03:14 

User rating: 0
Hi,

I have a laptop with a recommended screen resolution of 3840x2160. When I run the strategy tester in VJF launched from google chrome, the resolution of the chart makes the text too small to read. I have tried searching the web for a way to increase the size of the text but most information I can find is either to use a lower resolution on my display or to increase the resolution within the app. The first I don't want to do, and the second I can't do.

Is there a setting I can use to do increase the font size to be able to read the chart?

Post subject: Re: Resolution of VJF strategy tester Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 Nov, 2017, 21:44 

User rating: 5
Hello Rhyspos,

If you are still dealing with this issue then I suggest that you do not use the built-in "Strategy Processor" on the Visual JForex Flash editor but export out your strategy and load it on to your Jforex platform.exe for backtesting.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com