Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Help REQ for calculations in VjForex
 Post subject: Help REQ for calculations in VjForex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 21 Aug, 2017, 09:58 

User rating: 0
Good morning,

I am just learning some basics and just getting to grips with Visual jForex. I have some issues trying to get my strategy to run exactly as I would like. Could you have a look and help me out:

1. Use EUR/USD pair, and use 1H chart,
2. At open of 7:00 GMT candle get HIGH and LOW of historic candle 6:00 GMT,
3. Mark closest „00 points” which are round numbers of price above and below your „reference points” (i.e. if reference points are HIGH: 1.18326 and LOW: 1.18103 then your 00 points will be HIGH: 1.18400 and LOW: 1.18100),
4. put two pending orders: at the higher „00 point” you put BUY STOP and the lower „00 point” you put SELL STOP order. Pending orders are to be placed exactly at „00 points” and will be triggered when price will be < or >,
5. Whichever „00 point” pending order is trigged first you keep this one and disable the other one,
6. SL is 5 pip, TP is 10 pip,
7. If SL is hit on first order, put opposite pending order based on above rules, so if at any point BUY STOP was triggered and it hit SL then new pending order will be set in place SELL STOP at LOW of 1.18100 with the same TP and SL,
8. Default order size is 1% of capital,
9. Do not trigger if SPREAD is above 2 pips,
10. cancel all pending orders at 17:00 GMT.

Biggest problem is calculation of „00 point”. How would I do that?

Thank you in advance!

Best!

WKX

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com