Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

A simple strategy established
 Post subject: A simple strategy established Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 01 Apr, 2017, 10:09 

User rating: 0
Dear Dukascopy fellow,

I am a newer to learn VJF strategy, can you please kindly establish a simple strategy for my reference. For example, if the current price for USDJPY is 111.9, I want to open only ONE pending position which sell limit 10K USDJPY at 112.5 if the current price go greater or equol to 112, and this pending position must be opened only one time nomatter the price goes how many times up and down 112.

Can you please help to draw a VJF strategy picture for me? Thank you very much in advance.

Post subject: Re: A simple strategy established Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 10 Apr, 2017, 07:58 

Dear Sirs,

According to my previous post, I established a strategy, is it correct? Please comment thank you.

Attachments:
VisualJForex.png [35.23 KiB]
Downloaded 440 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: A simple strategy established Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 11 Apr, 2017, 09:12 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi there and welcome !

Your strategy is not complete:
- Please open the user guide from the "Help menu" and check how to do "Instrument subscription" : This should be made using one IF block.
- You have to add a condition to tell that only ONE order should be sent. This can be made using an IF block "All positions Amount"=0 for example

Test your strategy and let us know if you need any help.

Post subject: A simple strategy established Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 13 Apr, 2017, 07:05 

Dear Amine,

Thank you for your kindly reply. Please find attached my amendment, is it workable?

Attachments:
VisualJForex-0.png [44.86 KiB]
Downloaded 515 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: A simple strategy established Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 13 Apr, 2017, 15:36 

Hi,

I've made an example according to your initial requirement:
Quote:
For example, if the current price for USDJPY is 111.9, I want to open only ONE pending position which sell limit 10K USDJPY at 112.5 if the current price go greater or equol to 112, and this pending position must be opened only one time nomatter the price goes how many times up and down 112.

I've included a note to explain my use of logical variable that I created (GO)

Hope this is clear enough.

Cheers

Attachments:
FGZ.vfs [24.79 KiB]
Downloaded 163 times

Post subject: Re: A simple strategy established Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 14 Apr, 2017, 10:39 

Dear Amine,

Thank you very much indeed, it's clear enough, I will study it deeper and will come back to you if any new question coming. :D

Post subject: Re: A simple strategy established Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 11 May, 2017, 07:38 

Dear Amine,

Thank you very much for your previously help to establish a strategy for ONE pending position and it works quite well. Today I want a further stategy base on the former FGZ.vfs you made for me.

It is: if the current price go greater or equal to 111.9, then three pending positions to be established within one time, they are: ONE pending position sell limit USD/JPY at 112.5, and ONE sell limit at 113.5, and ONE sell limit at 114.5. (and these pending positions must be opened only ONE time nomatter the price goes how many times up and down 111.9.)

As the following attached image, I can not link Block A to Block B nor Block C. Can you please kindly teach how to settle it? Or directly amend it in my attached file named FGZsellmore.vfs.
Thank you very much in advance and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Attachments:
VisualJForex.png [160.35 KiB]
Downloaded 454 times
FGZsellmore.vfs [24.41 KiB]
Downloaded 166 times

Post subject: Re: A simple strategy established Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 11 May, 2017, 15:34 

Hi there,

There is a block called "Multiple actions" in the right side that you can drop it and link it to your first IF then split the streams to your entry pending orders. Please look at page 18 of the User Guide that you can find under "Help" menu > User Guide.

Post subject: Re: A simple strategy established Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 12 May, 2017, 06:09 

Dear Amine,

Thanks for your kindly reply. But in the right side/all blocks, I can only find a block named "Multi currency price action strategy" instead of "Multiple actions", is the Block of "Multiple actions" also in the "All Blocks"? Thanks in advance and waiting for your kindly reply.

Attachments:
Multi.png [221.72 KiB]
Downloaded 384 times

Post subject: Re: A simple strategy established Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 12 May, 2017, 15:30 

Dear Amine,

I am glad to find "Multiple Action", please ignor my above message today. Attached is my stategy of multi action according to my design yesterday, please comment is it a right procedure? Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
FGZsellmore.vfs [25.19 KiB]
Downloaded 172 times

Post subject: Re: A simple strategy established Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 15 May, 2017, 14:08 

Excellent!
Please test your strategy and check the results.
I also need your email address to send you the User Guide in Chinese.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: A simple strategy established Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 16 May, 2017, 06:34 

Thank you Amine indeep, please send the User Guide in Chinese to: [email protected]. Thank you.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com