Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Einmaliges handeln beim Donchian Ausbruch/ Dunchain breakout
 Post subject: Einmaliges handeln beim Donchian Ausbruch/ Dunchain breakout Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 28 Jul, 2013, 19:19 

User rating: 0
Hallo ich würde gerne folgendes umsetzen weiß aber nicht wie.

Beim Durchbruch des Donchian Indikators soll genau eine Posiotion eröffnet werden. Die nächste Position darf erst dann eröffnet werden, wenn der Kurs wieder in den Donchian gefallen ist und dann diese bricht.

Ich habe versucht das Problem zu lösen indem ich die Anzahl der Positionen auf eines beschränkt habe. Jedoch hilft mir das nicht, weil nachdem die Position geschlossen wird, sofort eine neu Position eingegengen wird, wenn der Kurs oberhalb des Donchian ist, obwohl der Kurs noch nicht innerhalb des Donchian war.

Vielen Dank an alle hilfsbereiten

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I would like to implement the following but I do not know how.

I will be open exactly one Posiotion during the breach of the Donchian indicator. The next position may only be opened if the price has dropped again in the Donchian and then breaks these.

I have tried to solve the problem as I have limited the number of positions to one. However, this does not help me, because after the position is closed, a new position is immediately opened if the price is above the Donchian, although the course was not within the Donchian.

Thanks

Thanks to all helpful

Post subject: Re: Einmaliges handeln beim Donchian Ausbruch/ Dunchain breakout Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Mon 29 Jul, 2013, 13:19 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Greetings.

You can compare previous and current values of indicator like it is done in SMA Cross strategy:
download/file.php?mode=view&id=4151

Attachments:
Donchian.vfs [28.75 KiB]
Downloaded 484 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Einmaliges handeln beim Donchian Ausbruch/ Dunchain breakout Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 30 Jul, 2013, 15:12 

User rating: 0
Thanks it helps me.
Although the programm does not work on my computer, so I transformed it a litlle.

Can you take a look, if there is something that i can make better? Sometimes the programm buys by the next candle, that is also not god for me.

Thank you

Attachments:
Donchian1.vfs [31.93 KiB]
Downloaded 356 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Einmaliges handeln beim Donchian Ausbruch/ Dunchain breakout Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 31 Jul, 2013, 11:24 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Problem is not clear. What is wrong in the strategy exactly?

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com