Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How to close a pending order if an open position takes profit
 Post subject: How to close a pending order if an open position takes profit Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 14 Jun, 2013, 21:34 

User rating: 0
as you see in the title... I have to fix this stuff...

Post subject: Re: How to close a pending order if an open position takes profit Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 17 Jun, 2013, 12:26 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Please be more specific about your request.

Post subject: Re: How to close a pending order if an open position takes profit Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 21 Jun, 2013, 13:26 

User rating: 6
Does that answer your question?

Attachments:
Capture.JPG [171.37 KiB]
Downloaded 684 times
Capture.JPG [148.53 KiB]
Downloaded 395 times
WIIGO.vfs [40.67 KiB]
Downloaded 301 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: How to close a pending order if an open position takes profit Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 21 Jun, 2013, 16:50 
Site Administrator

User rating:
Hello

I have change my login name. Para is now Bruno Grunberg (my real name).

Post subject: Re: How to close a pending order if an open position takes profit Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 21 Jun, 2013, 20:27 

Yes, was something like that, but to semplify my strategy here is the new fix I need

example

open position 1

IF
pos1 TP-> Restart strategy
pos1 SL-> open @mkt pos 2

IF
pos2 TP->restart strategy
pos2 SL-> open @mkt pos3

any ideas?

Shall you also please give me a screen with the boxes that I need to force the strategy to start this chain 1 time per time?

I mean until all the positions (pos1, 2,3...) are closed (tp or sl), so we have 0 position in machine, it dosn't open new pos1

Post subject: Re: How to close a pending order if an open position takes profit Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 24 Jun, 2013, 10:01 

User rating:
Greeting.

Sorry, but it is hard to understand your request.
I`ll give you example and you will try to use it in your strategy.
If pos2 was closed with positive P&l then open at market pos3.
In logic of program it would be:
If trade event happened with pos2 (compare position IDs) and TradeEvent was position close and Position was in profit then open at market.

Attachments:
Pic1.png [195.95 KiB]
Downloaded 595 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: How to close a pending order if an open position takes profit Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 24 Jun, 2013, 13:21 

vadim_berezhnoj wrote:
Greeting.

Sorry, but it is hard to understand your request.
I`ll give you example and you will try to use it in your strategy.
If pos2 was closed with positive P&l then open at market pos3.
In logic of program it would be:
If trade event happened with pos2 (compare position IDs) and TradeEvent was position close and Position was in profit then open at market.

and if position was in loss? I mean, I want to open the new position only if I reach a stop loss price

Post subject: Re: How to close a pending order if an open position takes profit Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 24 Jun, 2013, 20:00 

I discovered it on my way if it's in loss, anyway thanks a lot =)

Post subject: Re: How to close a pending order if an open position takes profit Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 25 Jun, 2013, 11:17 

User rating:
You are welcome

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com