Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

No Sound in some of the video
 Post subject: No Sound in some of the video Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 27 May, 2013, 10:14 

User rating: 1
Hi.
I've been looking at the tutorial videos, but I've found that only some of them have working audio.
Is this a known fault, and are other people having the same problems?

As well, only part of the manual is accessible. That is, any item under General Information would stop at "Please wait", and go no further.
The other part, Block Description, worked OK.
I wonder of other users are also having the similar difficulties?

For me the Visual JForex is a great development, and I can hardly wait to get started on it.
Ted

Post subject: Re: No Sound in some of the video Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 27 May, 2013, 10:21 

User rating: 7
Hello Ted -

I havent had that issue, however why not try the Dukascopy Youtube page - linky : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cElEilgA1Q

Also I am happy to assist with building of systems,

Cheers

DoC

Post subject: Re: No Sound in some of the video Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 27 May, 2013, 11:37 

User rating: 1
Hi DoC.
I would be very pleased to accept your help, but before doing so I need to be able to spend some time finding out the basics of the system. It is only about an hour since I first found the Visual JForex system, and tried to run the videos and to read the manual.
Tomorrow I'll spend some time just dragging icons and seeing what happens, and I should have some idea of what is the procedure. The YouTube item you referred me to made it seem so very simple, and I suppose it is.
I'll make contact with you in a day or some, if that is OK.
Ted

Post subject: Re: No Sound in some of the video Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 27 May, 2013, 11:49 

User rating: 7
Hi Ted,

No problems - The only request I have , is start a new thread and explain what you would like to build - that way I can help step by step and its available for the public to view (for additional help).

Also support team members can also jump in with other ways to achieve the result (as with coding - there are many ways to get to the end result. Efficiency is the only difference!)

DoCZero

Post subject: Re: No Sound in some of the video Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 04 Jun, 2013, 11:30 

User rating: 6
Some videos on the website have no sound. We are working on it.

A new tutorial (with sound) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6wSieYvis

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com