Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Division error, Colors of flow line, and weekend pain
 Post subject: Division error, Colors of flow line, and weekend pain Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 May, 2013, 09:00 

User rating: 0
Hi,
I have three questions:

1) When I make the division of two variables (not null nor zero) sometimes the strategy stops. This has been happening only with division, with several strategies, several variables and with both type of math operation blocks along this weekend. Is this a math blocks bug?

2) Which is the meaning of flow lines colors? Sometimes they are colored sometimes they are white so I am confused.

3) I notice it is very hard to work with Visual JForex in weekend. I guess it is due to maintenance work or something like, but might it be possible that you put some kind of warning?

Thank for your really great job :)

Ramon

Post subject: Re: Division error, Colors of flow line, and weekend pain Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 May, 2013, 10:45 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 4
parrondo wrote:
1) When I make the division of two variables (not null nor zero) sometimes the strategy stops. This has been happening only with division, with several strategies, several variables and with both type of math operation blocks along this weekend. Is this a math blocks bug?

Yes, we already registered a bug with calculations.

parrondo wrote:
2) Which is the meaning of flow lines colors? Sometimes they are colored sometimes they are white so I am confused.

The color can be helpfull for you, in case if you are confused with lines. You can click on StartPoint color side for changing the lines color.

parrondo wrote:
3) I notice it is very hard to work with Visual JForex in weekend. I guess it is due to maintenance work or something like, but might it be possible that you put some kind of warning?

We will try to investigate it.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com