Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How to plot indicator in visual jforex
 Post subject: How to plot indicator in visual jforex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 May, 2013, 07:39 

User rating: 1
Dear Support,
May I know which block I should use to plot indicator to a chart so we can verify results? Please give examples if you can.
I am testing v jforex in my demo account.
Thank you in advance for your reply.

Post subject: Re: How to plot indicator in visual jforex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 May, 2013, 09:01 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 4
Heatheri77 wrote:
May I know which block I should use to plot indicator to a chart so we can verify results? Please give examples if you can.

Visual JForex hasnt yet this functionality. Visual JForex hasnt functionality to work with chart visualization.

Post subject: Re: How to plot indicator in visual jforex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 May, 2013, 12:06 

After strategy run, is it possible to add the indicator manually to the chart to verify results?

Post subject: Re: How to plot indicator in visual jforex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 May, 2013, 12:15 

Please ignore the second question. Indicator can be plotted manually.
Thanks a lot.

Post subject: Re: How to plot indicator in visual jforex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 May, 2013, 10:42 

User rating: 0
Would be good to be able save munually defined indicators on output chart. If you test some strategy that works with few indicators it is quite annoying had to set all those indicators again and again on every little change on strategy.

Post subject: Re: How to plot indicator in visual jforex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 May, 2013, 11:57 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 4
vjftest wrote:
Would be good to be able save munually defined indicators on output chart. If you test some strategy that works with few indicators it is quite annoying had to set all those indicators again and again on every little change on strategy.

We will think about it.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com