Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

rank blocks
 Post subject: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 30 Apr, 2013, 15:17 

User rating: 0
Dear support,
It is important to rank blocks for the proper functioning in linking?
Is there any schematic for this?

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 May, 2013, 07:53 

User rating: 6
Hi monexx

I didn't really get your question :?: .

What do you mean by
Quote:
rank blocks
?

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 May, 2013, 15:11 

Maybe it was unnecessary question
and it is necessary to use logic in the order of the blocks :)

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 May, 2013, 16:36 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 4
monexx wrote:
Maybe it was unnecessary question
and it is necessary to use logic in the order of the blocks :)

Actually, yes, you need to use logic in order how to connect each block with another :).

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 May, 2013, 07:10 

Hello,
I tried to create a reverse strategy based on the SAR.
Somewhere I have an error because not open position.
You can please check it out and help where I got errors?
I attached VFS file:

Attachments:
SARstrategy.vfs [48.07 KiB]
Downloaded 275 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 May, 2013, 10:42 

monexx wrote:
Hello,
I tried to create a reverse strategy based on the SAR.
Somewhere I have an error because not open position.
You can please check it out and help where I got errors?
I attached VFS file:

Seems that it is a bug in GetTimeUnit, it will be fixed asap.

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 May, 2013, 11:11 

the other blocks are correct?

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 May, 2013, 15:17 

Actually, GetTimeUnit is working correctly. The mistake inside the strategy, change the setting inside GetTimeUnit block to the Hour, not Month Day and the strategy will works.

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 May, 2013, 15:42 

I changed the settings on the hour,
but still it does not open positions... :(

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 May, 2013, 08:06 

Dear support,
Can you please help me, where I have a mistake, because strategy still not open postions ?

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 May, 2013, 16:02 

I have my hands on it.
I will come back to you ASAP.

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 05 Jun, 2013, 14:42 

Please support,
Can you help me with this?

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 05 Jun, 2013, 15:53 

Could you clarify what this block is suppose to do?

Attachments:
Capture.JPG [12.81 KiB]
Downloaded 443 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 05 Jun, 2013, 15:59 

Do the change below:

and your strategy will work up to the block shown in the post above.

Attachments:
Capture.JPG [14.48 KiB]
Downloaded 452 times

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 06 Jun, 2013, 11:33 

That block should ensure that in one direction always opened only one position.
(opening is 0 positions in a certain direction and then open a new position)
If it is not good as it should be right?

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 20 Jun, 2013, 07:52 

Can you help me please???

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 26 Jun, 2013, 10:51 

?????

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 26 Jun, 2013, 12:47 

User rating:
Hello.

I`v corrected BUY side of the strategy. It a little bit simpler way.
If it is OK for you make the same on SELL side.

Attachments:
SARstrategy02.vfs [57.04 KiB]
Downloaded 255 times

Post subject: Re: rank blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 26 Jun, 2013, 13:27 

User rating:
And one more thing.
It is better to start the strategy with onCandle event.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com