Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

date and time in Visual Jforex
 Post subject: date and time in Visual Jforex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 19 Aug, 2021, 13:03 

User rating: 0
hello.

I want to create a strategy that starts at 11:00 o'clock every day and finish at 13:00. In Visual Jforex I see that you can select a specific date and time (day of the calendar and hour, minute and second) in a variable, but I do not see a way to select just the time without taking into account a specific day on the calendar.
the point is that I want that the strategy executes everyday at 11:00 o'clock and not in a specific day of the calendar.

thanks for your help

Post subject: Re: date and time in Visual Jforex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 Oct, 2021, 18:38 

User rating: 0
Hello

Taken from the user guide https://vf.dukascopy.com/vfhelper/downl ... _locale=EN

Get Time unit: Used to catch the time stamp either from the candle time (candle opening time) or from the tick time available in the left panel. This block works in a way to breakdown the date and time input into separate variables: The hour, the minutes, the seconds, the day of the week and the day of the month. Variables are saved in an integer type. To get the full time format, multiple blocks can be used.
Days of the week reference is defined as 1 for Sunday, 2 for Monday, 3 for Tuesday, 4 for Wednesday, 5 for Thursday, 6 for Friday and 7 for Saturday.

Attachments:
Capture.JPG [85.15 KiB]
Downloaded 2427 times
jfrodriguez.vfs [26.79 KiB]
Downloaded 639 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com