Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Is it possible to build strategy for CFD instruments in Visual Jforex?
 Post subject: Is it possible to build strategy for CFD instruments in Visual Jforex? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Sep, 2020, 13:21 

User rating: 0
Hello,

I am trying to write a simple strategy based on trading USA500.IDX . The problem is that when I try to build the strategy it results in an error. Actually, the error occurs when I try any CFD instrument but works fine with regular currency pairs such as EUR/USD.
I think the problem could be that one would need to enter contracts not lot sizes in the "open order" block but I don't know how to change this.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Regards
Rob

Post subject: Re: Is it possible to build strategy for CFD instruments in Visual Jforex? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 21 Sep, 2020, 13:40 

User rating: 0
Bump. It appears that even hand coding a strategy in Java to trade CFD instruments doesn't work. Looking over older posts it is evident that people have been asking for this functionality since 2015! Any resident experts care to explain what this is all about?

Jump to:  

© 1998-2011 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com