Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Choosing Instruments
 Post subject: Choosing Instruments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 05 Dec, 2016, 23:13 

User rating: 0
Hi Folks,

I primarily focus on trading CFD's on the S&P500. I had a look through the instruments within the Visual JForex Strategy builder and a search through the forums but couldn't find anything on how to select this as an instrument to run a strategy against.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Johnny

Post subject: Re: Choosing Instruments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 06 Dec, 2016, 10:57 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi,

Thanks for joining !
Currently CFD instruments are not yet added to VIsual Jforex platform but it is on the way and we will inform in this channel when done.
Meanwhile there is a workaround that could help: Build your strategy taking into account CFD specifics (pip size/ trade size etc ..) but using any FX instrument then export your strategy to Jforex and when testing change the instrument to the needed CFD.
Hope this helps !

Post subject: Re: Choosing Instruments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 06 Dec, 2016, 16:00 

User rating: 0
Hi Amine,

Thanks for the welcome!

I'll give that a go, thanks for the heads up

Johnny

Post subject: Re: Choosing Instruments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 09 Dec, 2016, 14:01 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
VJF new version 1.6.57 is just released which includes a pdf user guide under Help menu.
(Make sure to clear your browser's cookies to access it)
Envoy !

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com