Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Trailing not working
 Post subject: Trailing not working Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 20 Nov, 2015, 00:04 

User rating: 0
Hello,
Needs help with trailing.
I set the Stop Loss 100 and Take Profit 20
He wants to take profit at 20 pips joined trailing at the time of loss -4 pips closed position. example +20....28....24-closed
and move Take Profit 20-30-40 etc.
Or did not work either closes all positions at -4 pips

Please help me.

Post subject: Re: Trailing not working Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 20 Nov, 2015, 13:20 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi,

Sorry but I did not understand your description. Are you referring to Visual Jforex Strategy ? If so, could you please attach it and provide clear description of the expected behavior ? (specification in simple sentences please)

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Trailing not working Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 20 Nov, 2015, 16:29 

Trailing stop didn't work correctly
in my strategy i set Take profit 40 and stop loss 100
i want to set together Take profit 20 with Trailing stop with stop loss 4 pips
for example we've got: +20...25...30...26 Pips and then it should shut the transaction down
now it shuts all the transactions when its -4 pips

and i want to shut only this one

Attachments:
Trailing.vfs [46.5 KiB]
Downloaded 174 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Trailing not working Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 20 Nov, 2015, 17:34 

Hi,

Please check and test the attached example and let me know if it meet your requirement

Thanks

Attachments:
Trailing_V2.vfs [45.75 KiB]
Downloaded 190 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Trailing not working Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 20 Nov, 2015, 20:15 

Not working..
Set Take Profit 20 - always closed 20
Set Take Proft 40 - always closed 40
That's not it, to move by 4 pips "Stop Loss 100"

Trailing run on Triger +20 pips (profit) then Trailing Steps 4
Position +20....30..28....40....36 Pips then how come down to +36 position is closed

Post subject: Re: Trailing not working Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 23 Nov, 2015, 11:49 

Really sorry but I did not understand your idea.
Could you please write it in polish ? (as much detailed as you can)

Post subject: Re: Trailing not working Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 28 Nov, 2015, 12:15 

Thank you for your help, I've already done

I learned Visual :)

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com