Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Historical tester doesn't work
 Post subject: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 26 Apr, 2015, 20:23 

User rating: 1
I can not log in to the Historical tester. I just got the message "Client nor connected. Failed to connect Dukascopy servers". I have no idea why is that. Please help me to resolve the problem.

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 29 Apr, 2015, 09:33 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi,

Sorry for the belated reply, are you still experiencing the same issue ?
From our side all is up and running perfectly.
Can you please send us an email to [email protected] with some detailed information regarding your Java version, Java console message if available, OS and screenshots.

Thanks !

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 29 Apr, 2015, 17:58 

Hi,

I have sent it to Support.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 30 Apr, 2015, 07:29 

User rating: 4
Hello,

I'm facing the same problem, no way to connect to the server to test my strategy.
I've tried with two machines (Win 7 where is installed JRE 8, and the second machine running Win XP + JRE 7) and always the same message.

Regards;
BilboFX

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 04 May, 2015, 10:17 

Guys,

Any update on this ? Screenshots and Java console logs are more than welcome !

Thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 04 May, 2015, 10:26 

Hi,

I sent a screenshot as well as Java console to the Support. Unfortunately, I just was advised to open a new Demo account. I did that and still nothing. The Historical tester on Visual JForex platform doesn't work.

Any suggestions, please.

Thanks in advance.

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 04 May, 2015, 12:19 

Alright,

Did you tired to clear local Java cache ? In case it doesn't work please uninstall all Java applications and install the latest 7 version from this link. I'm not sure whether it helps or not but worth to check:
https://java.com/en/download/manual_java7.jsp

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 10 May, 2015, 21:33 

Dear All,

Any update in this issue?
Did some one managed to solve it?

Regards,
BilboFX

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 11 May, 2015, 16:48 

Hi,

Can you please give your Demo account logins ?
I just tested with Java 8_45 and all is up & running.

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 May, 2015, 20:19 

Yes, sure

Amine, please find below a screenshot of the VJFX with my login data.

As you can see it fail to connect to the server (Doesn't look that it reach the user and password process)
My operating system is Win7 32bit and I'm using also Java Version 8 Update 45 (build 1.8.0_45-b14)

Thanks in advance for your help and support.
BilboFX

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 May, 2015, 07:59 

To whom it concerns,

The problem was not resolved. My operating system is Win7 64bit and I'm using Java Version 8 Update 45 (build 1.8.0_45-b14) i.e. the same as BilboFX has. And I continue receiving the same replies from the system.

Any suggestions, please.

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 May, 2015, 12:27 

Hi all,

We're still investigating this issue but meanwhile, did any one tried to connect using Java 7_75 ?? It can be downloaded from the upper link

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 May, 2015, 20:19 

Dear all,

I've just uninstalled Java 8 and installed the Java 7 Update 79 (from the link shared above and recommended by Amine).
Also deleted all the temporary files from "Java Control Panel", that the installation of the VJFX restart from the beginning.

But unfortunately the result remain the same, no way to connect to the VJFX Processor.

Regards;
BilboFX

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 14 May, 2015, 16:55 

Alright,
Are you able to access Jforex platform with the same credentials ?
Basically VJF processor access through the same gate as Jforex platform in terms of API servers. If you're not able to access Jforex platform then try with a new Demo account (freshly created) if you do, then the issue is more likely severe and needs to be checked further/

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 14 May, 2015, 18:02 

Dear All,

I've just created a new extended demo account and now yes, I can access the VJFX and try my strategies ;-)

Regards;
BilboFX

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 14 May, 2015, 22:16 

Dear amine_chourou,

I can access Jforex platform but I still can not access Dukascopy servers.

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 14 May, 2015, 22:48 

BilboFX wrote:
Dear All,

I've just created a new extended demo account and now yes, I can access the VJFX and try my strategies ;-)

Regards;
BilboFX

Dear BilboFX,

How did you do that. Did you use the same Login? Please. let me know I am going to do the same.

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 15 May, 2015, 17:53 

Hi,

Simply access this link:
https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/?language=en
and:

Attachments:
Extended demo account.JPG [31.25 KiB]
Downloaded 601 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 16 May, 2015, 10:32 

Dear amine_chourou,

The problem is as follows, I can not test my strategies on VisualJF platform. I just can not access Dukascopy servers (see the chart provided by BilboFX in the earlier conversation).
My JForex demo platform is working correctly, so I have no need to download Extended Validity Demo Account. I just want to have my VisualJF platform working properly.
Please, give me the advice how to get the properly working VisualJF platform.

Thanks in advance.

kostakis

Post subject: Re: Historical tester doesn't work Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Sun 17 May, 2015, 11:22 

Dear Kostakis,

The solution I've used is to create a new demo account only to connect to the VJFX server, and for the development of my strategy I'm using my old account.

Please follow the explanation done by Amine above (Extended Demo Account), use this newly created account to connect to the server and for the development platform "https://www.dukascopy.com/vjforex/" use your existing account.

I hope my explanation is clear and helpful for you.

Best regards;
BilboFX

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com