Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Rookie
 Post subject: Rookie Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 24 Mar, 2015, 15:27 

User rating: 0
Hi everyone,

I am a new user of VisualJforex. I am trying to transcript a very simple strategy I have done in other programming automate tool(visual chart V - vba code). I am asking for the generosity of someone to help me to build it in VJfx or to give me some advice.

The strategy is very simple and based on a trend indicator. Lets assume is a simple 20 period Exp moving average.

We compare at each open candle period (15 MIN) the last value Expmoave15 with the previous one.

Buy situation
- If the last value of Expmoave15 > previous then the system send a buy Limit order -->The price order = value of last Expmoave15

- If the order is not filled when the candle is closed, then the order is cancelled. The system will start again the same mechanism ( compare and send a new order limit with the new last value of the Expmoave15 as order price)
- If the order is filled then we take a long position until the trend change( Last Expmoave15 < previous Expmoave15)--> exit long

Sell situation
- If the last value of Expmoave15 < previous then the system send a sell Limit order -->The price order = value of last Expmoave15

- If the order is not filled when the candle is closed, then the order is cancelled. The system will start again the same mechanism ( compare and send a new order limit with the new last value of the Expmoave15 as order price)
- If the order is filled then we take a short position until the trend change ( Last Expmoave15 < previous Expmoave15)--> exit short

I will be very grateful if someone can help me to build this for starting since i m not good at all in programming :? . Any clue will be helpfull!!! I can have the Vba code if it can help.

Thanks a lot in advance :D

Post subject: Re: Rookie Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 25 Mar, 2015, 13:55 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi there;

I already received your request through our support mail box and built a first draft of your idea. Hope you get the needed answers there.
Should you need any additional information, don't hesitate to raise your question here.

Cheers

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com