Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Vjforex not Work....
 Post subject: Vjforex not Work.... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Apr, 2016, 19:00 

User rating: 1
Hello to all

Today I tried to modify a VJforex strategy but It is impossible to save or compile it. What's more I do not receive any error message.
I tried both from home and from the office and also opening and editing other strategies the result does not change. :? :? :?

Let me Know
David

Post subject: Re: Vjforex not Work.... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 27 Apr, 2016, 08:22 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi,

Could you please describe your issue in details with some screenshots if possible?
We are unable to reproduce this in both Mozilla and Chrome latest versions.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Vjforex not Work.... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 27 Apr, 2016, 11:00 

User rating: 1
Hello Amine,
yesterday I received the message #server error 202 or 220 and after this I was not able to save any strategy or open any draft saved in the past; only I could load VFS. When I tried to save not appeared the windows to "save as" and no error messages. I Tried also to restart the pc.
After some hour I tried to do the same at home but happened the same.

In my office I use Chrome Versione 50.0.2661.87 m, at home Mozilla Firefox V. 46.0.

Today VJforex work again, maybe a problem concerning only my account?

Best Regards
David

Post subject: Re: Vjforex not Work.... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 27 Apr, 2016, 13:18 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Alright,
Thanks for these information.
We'll check that at the level of the servers.

Cheers

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com