Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile
 Post subject: VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 27 Nov, 2014, 10:32 

User rating: 1
Dear Sirs,

in this last week, 90 percent of the strategies that I have created and tested during the course of 2014 in both vjforex that JFOREX and that I had already compiled, now when I try to compile I get in VJForex the error message "Server Error Can 't Compile [nameofstrategy.java] ",
naturally the same happens for the new strategies that I created. What happened? I tried deleting the cache and browser cookies and to update adobe flash player, I made these operations in my three PCs with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8, but the result is not changed. The Browser used are:
Microsoft Internet Explore
Google Chrome
Mozzilla Firefox

thanks in advance

David

Post subject: Re: VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 27 Nov, 2014, 10:46 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi,

Regarding the issues with the strategies created by Visual Jforex, can you please attach them to this post so that we can troubleshoot the problem?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 27 Nov, 2014, 11:53 

Hi Amine,

I have annexed only 3 strategies created and compiled in vjforex in different period of 2014 that now are not compilable

Best Regards

David

Attachments:
BrekOutBigCandle.vfs [63.41 KiB]
Downloaded 159 times
HedgeStrategyrev52.vfs [106.28 KiB]
Downloaded 157 times
InsideCandle15minrev21.vfs [97.64 KiB]
Downloaded 164 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 27 Nov, 2014, 14:20 

Hi !

Alright, thanks for that. We'll check this and keep you posted.

Post subject: Re: VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 02 Dec, 2014, 13:04 

User rating: 0
Hello,

After visual jforex upgrade I also have problems with compilation of strategies. I noticed that my strategies can not be compiled then I use Calculation expression block and in this bloc operator sum is used. I attached simple strategy as an example.

Best regards,
rokasltu

Attachments:
spread.vfs [17.41 KiB]
Downloaded 155 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 02 Dec, 2014, 17:15 

Hi,

Thanks again for the information provided. This issue was handled with high priority and will be fixed in our next version that will be release soon...

Cheers !

Post subject: Re: VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 03 Dec, 2014, 01:11 

User rating: 2
I dont know if its same bug but I also had problem compiling one of my strategies. I found in my case was the problem with Calc. Expression block. It had a problem with "+" for some reason under specific math line. I have modified my strategy to work around since then but I can describe what was it like:

I had something similar like: "A3 + ((A1 * (-1)) / power(10, A2))", that would give compile error, however say: "A3 - ((A1 * (-1)) / power(10, A2))" did not!
The only difference was that in the first case "+" sign is used after A3, instead of "-". I double checked and am 100% that code was perfectly valid aside of that.

I ended up doing math without A3 first and then used extra simple Calc. block to sum A3 with previous result.

If that help...

Post subject: Re: VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 03 Dec, 2014, 09:27 

Thanks a lot! these information are very helpful.
We are currently working on it and hopefully a hot fix will be released to Demo asap.

Cheers

Post subject: Re: VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 03 Dec, 2014, 14:31 

User rating: 2
Thanks man. When You say "demo" do you still refer to VjF? Because I though there is only one version(although probably still beta) of VjF, not 2 separate versions like jforex(which is live and demo). I use current VjF to make a strategy for my live account already ;)

Post subject: Re: VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 03 Dec, 2014, 16:48 

You're welcome !
Yes, only one version of VJF is currently available: Demo
This doesn't stop anyone from using the Java code generated in any environment compliant with Jforex API if 100% sure of what he is doing :)

Cheers

Post subject: Re: VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 07 Dec, 2014, 17:17 

Hello Amine,

can you give me some updates about? How much time do you still need to solve the problem? in the meantime, you can give us the possibility to use the previous version of VJforex that worked superbly well?

Thanks for your work
David

Post subject: Re: VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 08 Dec, 2014, 10:47 

Hiya,

We're doing our best to push some hot fixes by tomorrow EOB. We'll keep you posted in any case.

Thanks for your understanding.

Post subject: Re: VjForex Server Error Can 't Compile Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 17 Dec, 2014, 10:03 

Hello Amine,

the new release work well.

Thank you to have solved the problem!!!!! :D :D :D

David

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com