Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Differences in accout balance in Jforex v. statement
 Post subject: Differences in accout balance in Jforex v. statement Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 07 Aug, 2014, 08:49 

User rating: 0
I suspect this is more a process issue. Can you explain why I frequently see different amounts of equity on my JForex platform compared to my Account Statement (once all transactions closed). What is not being accounted for in the platform that yoiu are mysteriously deducting from my account at your own discretion?

Post subject: Re: Differences in accout balance in Jforex v. statement Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 07 Aug, 2014, 14:16 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Greetings,

Thanks for your post.
This forum is dedicated to Visual Jforex strategy builder platform, you address your query to [email protected] for such matters.
Kindly be informed that nothing is deducted from a client account without informing him properly except for trading commissions, fees etc.(obviously). All the details regarding applied commission map, daily fees are available in the reports under 'My commission' and 'portfolio statement' reports. You click on any given trade in order to check its calculation breakdown.

To get back to your question, if I well understood, the equity calculation is made as following:

Equity = SOB Balance - Commission +/- P&L

During the trading day (active), the Balance is indeed different from the equity.

PS: if you notice any inconsistencies in your report, please report this to [email protected].

Thanks

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com