Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Saved Strategy cannot be reopened: Error #2030
 Post subject: Saved Strategy cannot be reopened: Error #2030 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 24 Jun, 2014, 21:26 

User rating: 1
Developed a strategy. Tested and Saved. The attached error occurs while reopening the saved file.

Attachments:
error.PNG [4.95 KiB]
Downloaded 332 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Saved Strategy cannot be reopened: Error #2030 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 25 Jun, 2014, 09:44 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi Myo,

Did you exported the strategy to your local computer ?
what is the name of the strategy file ?

Post subject: Re: Saved Strategy cannot be reopened: Error #2030 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 Aug, 2014, 14:36 

User rating: 0
Hello.

In attachment there are two files. One with Error #2030 when opening. Strategies are complex maybe, but only differences between files is couple of Calculation blocks, IFs and Assign block. Differences are grouped.

Regards

Attachments:
NoError2030.vfs [67.51 KiB]
Downloaded 102 times
Error2030.vfs [71.02 KiB]
Downloaded 99 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Saved Strategy cannot be reopened: Error #2030 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 Aug, 2014, 15:26 

Greetings,

I managed to open and build both strategies as you can see attached.
I'm using VJF Mozilla browser and latest Java 7_65 version.
Is there any exception generated out of you console ?

Attachments:
NoError2030_2.java [36.96 KiB]
Downloaded 112 times
Error2030_1.java [38.63 KiB]
Downloaded 143 times

Post subject: Re: Saved Strategy cannot be reopened: Error #2030 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 Aug, 2014, 17:28 

Hi.
Got error with any browser (Firefox, Opera and IE), and I have latest java version (like yours).
This error happening only when try to open draft saved on server side. "Funny" thing is that same compiled file (Compiler --> Build) can normally be open!?
I think that's ok with finished strategy, but in development phase that could be annoying. But there is export option to local drive... :D

amine_chourou wrote:
Greetings,
Is there any exception generated out of you console ?

Which console did you mean exactly??

regards

Post subject: Re: Saved Strategy cannot be reopened: Error #2030 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 Aug, 2014, 17:49 

Understood now,

I managed to reproduce the bug and unfortunately this is not the first time that it happens.
We'll address it. Luckily we have the export function and I strongly recommend you to use it in a regular basis to avoid time wasting.

For such types of issues, the java console doesn't retrieve any message.
The Java console is described in here:
https://www.java.com/en/download/help/javaconsole.xml

Thanks !

Post subject: Re: Saved Strategy cannot be reopened: Error #2030 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 Aug, 2014, 17:58 

I'm glad that we understand each other.
Maybe I'm wrong but I think it is something with calculation blocks. Maybe VJF have some limitations numbers to use this kind of blocks...

Anyway, backup into HD is my 1st rule :mrgreen:

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com