Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Failed to download a file from the server. Message: Bad response from server: 404 Not Found
 Post subject: Failed to download a file from the server. Message: Bad response from server: 404 Not Found Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 06 Dec, 2013, 23:16 

User rating: 1
Hi,
I cannot load a compiled strategy to my jforex.

what I did:
- compiled my strategy in VJF (and get a message "Strategy builded successfully")
- logged to Jforex (my demo account) and opened the strategy (vjforex tab in Open dialog)
- selected the strategy I compiled a few minutes ago and click "open".

Then I get the error message (Bad response from server: 404 Not Found) and the strategy is not loaded.

It worked couple of hours ago. Can I fix it on my side or is there a problem with server?
(restarting jforex and vjf didn't help).

Thanks for help

Post subject: Re: Failed to download a file from the server. Message: Bad response from server: 404 Not Found Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 09 Dec, 2013, 09:14 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 27
Greetings!

Yes indeed, there is quite an error in connection. We are sorry for that!

Alternatively, you can do it in another way:

1. Build you strategy in VJF
2. Right-click on your strategy in "MyStrategies" section and choose "View Source"
3. Copy the complete code
4. Open a new strategy in JForex Image
5. Insert the full code (replace)
6. Compile the file under the same name like it is recommended (saved before)
7. Choose your compiled file in order to run it on realtime of in historical tester for back-testing purposes

I hope that it was clear :)

Attachments:
newStrat.png [10.59 KiB]
Downloaded 334 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Failed to download a file from the server. Message: Bad response from server: 404 Not Found Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 18 Dec, 2013, 22:02 

User rating: 1
Actually, I realized this problem occurs only with strategies that cannot be properly compiled in jforex, like this one. All others work well at the same time.

Just my observation, you might already know :oops: , hope it helps.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com