Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Bug Pending Open block
 Post subject: Bug Pending Open block Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 02 Oct, 2013, 16:24 

User rating: 0
Hi I found a bug two months ago when I put a pending order wiht a price for entry and sl and tp price. Does not buy all the time at the preselect price and the same problem for sl and tp also does not work correctly.

Any help with that. Thanks

Attachments:
Chart_EUR_USD_5 Mins_snapshot.png [48.82 KiB]
Downloaded 263 times
hlx7_pru4.vfs [35.09 KiB]
Downloaded 143 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Bug Pending Open block Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 04 Oct, 2013, 09:46 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 27
Greetings!

When I tested your strategy it opens pending pos and fills them correctly.
The SL and TP is exactly like you defined, too.

Can you tell me please what your settings are?

Did you tested it in VJF, too?
Does the error only appears in JForex?

Attachments:
Pending_Fill.png [30.09 KiB]
Downloaded 346 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Bug Pending Open block Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 07 Oct, 2013, 13:10 

User rating: 0
Hi Dirk:

Just happens in real and demo JFOREX. The first time that fill the pending order works ok....but after the first one pending order never works fine again.

That worry me a lot.

thanks, and do you think that has a solution?

The Best Answer  Post subject: Re: Bug Pending Open block Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 07 Oct, 2013, 15:56 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Not a bug :D
viewtopic.php?f=139&t=49905

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com