Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JSON decoding error: 4
 Post subject: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 27 Jun, 2013, 11:30 

User rating: 0
I have the "JSON decoding error: 4" when trying to conect to Forex Community in VJForex,

Thanks for your help,

George

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 27 Jun, 2013, 11:52 
Site Administrator

User rating:
Hello

We are investigation the issue, please try again later.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 28 Jun, 2013, 07:13 

problem still persists and i need to rebuild a strategy for the strategy contest, gl fixing the problem

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 01 Jul, 2013, 15:47 

User rating: 11
Same problem here.
Can someone give me another solution on how to upload to contest and get the 15 points ? :)
Thanks.

Edit:
If someone can look over my strategy and see if there is something wrong I would appreciate it.
Thank you.

Attachments:
LittleBotVFX.vfs [33.93 KiB]
Downloaded 395 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 01 Jul, 2013, 17:45 

4 days now ... and the same problem,
how do they expect us to make a strategy in " Visual JForex " ,compete and get the "15 points" in strategy contest with no "Visual jForex" platform working?

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 02 Jul, 2013, 09:04 
Site Administrator

User rating:
Visual JForex is still in beta version.
We are very concern about this issue.

Our engineers are trying to fix the problem ASAP.

If you face a JSON decoding error, please describe exactly how it happens, and put a copy of the strategy.

All feed back is more than welcome and will help us to determinate the causes of the problem (they are several potential sources).

We are working very hard every day to make Visual JFroex a state of the art product and we do understand your (temporary) frustration.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 02 Jul, 2013, 09:13 

Thank you for the reply.
Here's my strategy.
Could you please explain something ?
How do you upload the strategy. I thought I must use the contest button in Visual JForex but I get the JSON error 4.
Is there another way to get it to the contest(and get the bonus points) or do I have to wait for a solution from you guys ?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I attached my strategy if it helps. Or maybe you can give me some pointers ;)

Cheers

Attachments:
LittleBotVFX.vfs [33.91 KiB]
Downloaded 400 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 02 Jul, 2013, 10:19 
Site Administrator

User rating:
first register for the strategy contest

Once your strategy is compiled in visual JForex, look for it in "Strategy- My strategy", right click and choose "view source

than Ctr+a and Ctr C to copy the strategy.

open JForex platform

in Workspace (buttom-left), right click on strategies and choose New startegy

delete all the text of the new strategy and copy yours.

than compile and save your strategy on your desktop (before you might want to test your strategy on your platform).

this will create a .java file.

than go to : https://www.dukascopy.com/strategycontes ... ge&trader=XXXXX (replace the XXX by your login name)

than click on "add new startegy" and upload the .java file

Ok, it is a little bit complicated. Hopfully soon you will be able to do it directly fron Visual JForexx

Attachments:
Capture4.JPG [105.03 KiB]
Downloaded 791 times
Untitled.png [87.27 KiB]
Downloaded 806 times

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 02 Jul, 2013, 10:20 

I have the "JSON decoding error: 4" when trying to login to Forex Community in VJForex....

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 02 Jul, 2013, 11:14 

Bruno_Grunberg wrote:
first register for the strategy contest

Once your strategy is compiled in visual JForex, look for it in "Strategy- My strategy", right click and choose "view source

than Ctr+a and Ctr C to copy the strategy.

open JForex platform

in Workspace (buttom-left), right click on strategies and choose New startegy

delete all the text of the new strategy and copy yours.

than compile and save your strategy on your desktop (before you might want to test your strategy on your platform).

this will create a .java file.

than go to : https://www.dukascopy.com/strategycontes ... ge&trader=XXXXX (replace the XXX by your login name)

than click on "add new startegy" and upload the .java file

Ok, it is a little bit complicated. Hopfully soon you will be able to do it directly fron Visual JForexx

It doesn't sound that complicated.
I'll give it a try.
Thanks

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 02 Jul, 2013, 11:32 
Site Administrator

User rating:
Thank you for this information.

Can you log on your community account through the website (https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/) without any problem?

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 02 Jul, 2013, 16:55 

User rating: 6
Bruno_Grunberg wrote:

Can you log on your community account through the website (https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/) without any problem?

I just created an account, I have no problem to login on the website, but I have the same "JSON decosing error: 4" when trying to login on Visual Jorex. I have the error both in IE and Chrome.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 02 Jul, 2013, 16:59 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 4
fxbird wrote:
Bruno_Grunberg wrote:

I just created an account, I have no problem to login on the website, but I have the same "JSON decosing error: 4" when trying to login on Visual Jorex. I have the error both in IE and Chrome.

Thanks for bug report, we know about those problems (there are multiple problems).
The partial fix will be in several days. We are working on it, be patient, we will report about it.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 05 Jul, 2013, 11:20 

updates please, tell me how does this proceed...

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 10 Jul, 2013, 08:55 

Is there any new information about the login?
I still get "json decoding error: 4"

Regards,
P

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 10 Jul, 2013, 09:26 
Site Administrator

User rating:
Hello

The fix is ready and has been successfully tested.

We need to deploy it and test the deployment.

The issue will be fix very soon.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 11 Jul, 2013, 10:37 

User rating: 4
Fixed for the new users, version 1.1.234:
viewtopic.php?f=142&t=49582

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 12 Jul, 2013, 06:12 

Tried to upload my strategy to contest and I still get the JSON error.
Fix isn't working yet.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 12 Jul, 2013, 14:17 

User rating:
That is bad. please provide details and print-screens.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error: 4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 12 Jul, 2013, 15:15 

Hi.

I attached my strategy. The error occurs when I try to upload to strategy contest via menus Compiler-> Contest.
Everything works just fine, except that.

Can you tell me what that error means ?

Thx

Edit: Attached print too.

Attachments:
JSON.jpg [306.21 KiB]
Downloaded 690 times
LittleBotVFX.vfs [31.66 KiB]
Downloaded 395 times

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com