Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Problem with pipsSize
 Post subject: Problem with pipsSize Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 07 Jun, 2013, 08:42 

User rating: 0
Hello,

I'm trying ti use Visual JForex but I have a problem with my strategy, could you help me please ?

It's very simple strategy,

I have to check a size candle and if it's a red candle : open a sell trade or green candle : open a buy trade

But I think I have a problem with the pipsize candle.

We can't have a debug console and print the values with Visual JForex ?

So I can't drag and drop my VFS on the attachment box (I'm using Firefox), bug ?

Post subject: Re: Problem with pipsSize Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 07 Jun, 2013, 16:09 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Hello.

It is hard to reproduce the problem.
Try to add *.VFS file to the post.
(FF sends vfs files OK from my side)

Attachments:
Pic1.jpg [52.29 KiB]
Downloaded 540 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Problem with pipsSize Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 08 Jun, 2013, 22:51 

User rating: 0
Hello I can now drag and drop the basic strategy

Attachments:
simplestrategy.vfs [22.77 KiB]
Downloaded 306 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Problem with pipsSize Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 12 Jun, 2013, 11:22 

User rating: 6
Hello

The bug has been fixed and will be included in the next deployment.

Have a look at the strategy attached.

It uses the defaultinstrument.pip.Size and it works.

I am just not sure what you really want to do, but the strategy attached will give you a faire view of how the statement works.

Attachments:
simplestrategy1.vfs [23.81 KiB]
Downloaded 316 times

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com