Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Adding Confirmation option to Trading Blocks
 Post subject: Adding Confirmation option to Trading Blocks Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Sat 18 Nov, 2017, 08:31 

User rating: 2
Hello,

I'd like you to add a boolean confirmation option to all Visual JForex trading blocks:

Open at Market, Pending Open, Close and Cancel Position, Set Stop Loss, Set Take Profit, Trailing Stop, Custom Trailing Stop.

If the confirmation option is set to false, everything should work as currently does.

If the confirmation option is set to true, instead of sending the order directly, the corresponding confirmation dialog window should appear in the screeen as it already does in JForex platform, allowing the trader to confirm, cancel or edit the order.

In this way the platform will get semiautomated capabilities that will greatly expand its usability out of pure automated system trading.

If you decide not to implement this feature, please can you give me a hint about how JForex confirmation dialogs can be setup from the java code?

Best Regards

Francisco

Post subject: Re: Adding Confirmation option to Trading Blocks Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Mon 20 Nov, 2017, 13:42 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi,

Well this sounds like the principle of signal trading : Once conditions met you can set up an alert or a visual indicator in your chart therefore I don't see the utility of adding such feature especially considering that it will change radically the way the current system works.

Please refer to the automated trading section of the forum for more information.

Post subject: Re: Adding Confirmation option to Trading Blocks Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 21 Nov, 2017, 12:29 

User rating: 2
Hello and thanks for your answer,
I know how to setup a audible alert in vjforex.
But if I activate an alert when the conditions to enter the market are found by the strategy. Then after visually confirm in the chart that I'm happy sending the order, I have yet to manually setup the order (the instrument, entry level, position size, Stop Loss Level, Take Profit,...) when all these values are already computed by the strategy and could be inserted in a confirmation dialog window like this:

Even better if the values in the confirmation window could be edited.

Cheers

Francisco

Post subject: Re: Adding Confirmation option to Trading Blocks Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Tue 21 Nov, 2017, 16:39 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
I perfectly understood your point but I'm afraid this cannot be added in the pipe in the near future.
Sorry....

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com