Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Fast Stochastic indicator: Strategy request!!!
 Post subject: Fast Stochastic indicator: Strategy request!!! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 07 Dec, 2013, 18:40 

User rating: 0
Hi VJF support,

I need Fast stochastic indicator to trigger the trade when the value of "Fast %K" cross over the value "Fast %D" in the Fast Stochastic indicator, but I cannot find such indicator in the VJF.

Alternatively, due to the value of "Fast %D" is same as the value of "Slow %K", and the value of "Fast %K" should be calculated during the process of the block. Could you add one more "value of Fast %K" output value to the existing Stochastic indicator?

Please consider to add the Fast stochastic indicator or add one more "Fast %K" output value to the existing stochastic indicator whichever is quick for you to develop.

It is really very useful for me or other users!! :)

Thank you for your consideration :)
Davis

Post subject: Re: Fast Stochastic indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 12 Dec, 2013, 16:13 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Greetings.

Please specify the meaning of "Fast Stochastic" and its difference from usual Stochastic.

Post subject: Re: Fast Stochastic indicator : Any updates please? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 13 Dec, 2013, 07:03 

Hi Vadim,

Thank you for reply :)

Please see the following links to explain the Fast, Slow and Full Stochastic indicators

https://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php? ... _oscillato
https://www.onlinetradingconcepts.com/Te ... stics.html

Thanks and best regards :)
Davis

Post subject: Re: Fast Stochastic indicator: Any update please? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 23 Dec, 2013, 17:45 

Hi Vadim,

Any update for this request please??? :(
I really need this indicator to create my automation!!!

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year :)

Davis

Post subject: Re: Fast Stochastic indicator: Any update please? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 24 Dec, 2013, 13:02 

User rating:
Greetings.

Unfortunately that indicator is not available in the moment. It will be added to plans.
By now Fast %K can be calculated in the strategy using following example:
download/file.php?mode=view&id=5335

Best regards, Support team.

Attachments:
FastK.vfs [29.63 KiB]
Downloaded 295 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Fast Stochastic indicator: Any update please? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 30 Dec, 2013, 19:35 

Dear Vadim,

Thank you very much for your reply and suggestion :D

Sorry for I am only the beginner of programming, I cannot understand your strategy clearly, please help me to create my strategy from your strategy provided.

Actually, I need a simple strategy as follow:

Set Candle period and Instrument as global variable
Set the periods of Fast%K and Fast%D as global variable
Set Profitpip as global variable
Set Lostpip as global variable
OnTick
If Fast%K line moving downwards and cross Fast%D line more than 1%
If there is long position,
Then close the postion
Else open a short position
EndIf
EndIf
If Fast%K line moving upwards and cross Fast%D line more than 1%
If there is short position,
Then close the position
Else open a long position
EndIf
EndIf
If there is position
If profit >= Profitpip or lose >= Lostpip or 5 minutes to the end of the trading day
Then close the position
EndIf
EndIf

I urgently need this strategy for testing to live trading so soon as possible.
please help !! :) :)

Thanks and best regards
Davis

Post subject: Re: Fast Stochastic indicator: Strategy request!!! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Jan, 2014, 10:16 

User rating:
Greetings.

I can help you with the strategy but I can not develop the strategy instead of you.

Post subject: Re: Fast Stochastic indicator: Strategy request!!! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 04 Jan, 2014, 14:58 

Dear Vadim,

Thank you for your reply and understood!

I will try to make it but there will be some mistakes and difficulties,
please help with quick response!
:)

Best Regards
Davis

Post subject: Re: Fast Stochastic indicator: Strategy request!!! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 02 Mar, 2014, 18:30 

Hi Vadim,

From your code of FastK.vfs, after calculate the value of FastK%, can I continue to connect to the Stashastic indicator?

May I know when will the Fast Stashastic indicator be available?

Thanks
Davis

Post subject: Re: Fast Stochastic indicator: Strategy request!!! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 26 Oct, 2015, 17:23 

User rating: 288
Hi all;

This is requested since while but it is now finally out (priorities...,priorities :) )!
STOCHF is now available in VJF.

Enjoy !

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com