Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Please help with this, strategy + loopviewer doesn't work
 Post subject: Please help with this, strategy + loopviewer doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 13 Jul, 2013, 07:44 

User rating: 0
when I put "sma small example" strategy as signal generator as the help shows. it doesn't work. Could someone kindly enough explain it to me.

Plus, should strategy work independently, for independently I mean opens position itself?

Attachments:
simpletest.vfs [28.11 KiB]
Downloaded 277 times
thumbnail.png [43.74 KiB]
Downloaded 459 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Please help with this, strategy + loopviewer doesn't work Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 15 Jul, 2013, 10:56 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 27
Hello lb01cn,

first of all: loop viewer is working well. If you select "independent", you do not need to add anything meaning the strategy would trade.
If you select "Generate only Signals" the strategy do not trade and just uses the signals until the necessary blocks are added (pending open, open at market).

If you have further questions please post them in "Knowledge Base" so that the community as well as the support from Dukascopy can answer your questions.

Maybe for understanding the loop viewer you can watch the webinar in youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i993oVT4XU as well as the other videos if you want to have some examples.

Kind regards

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com