Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

TEMPLATES
 Post subject: TEMPLATES Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 04 Jul, 2013, 18:35 

User rating: 0
HI DUKE

am loving your product

in the jforex platform i have saved my templates and i can adjust my trading platform easily so as to spot good trades

however in visual jforex i cant save my preferred templates when am running historical tester

i wish there was a way i can bring out my preferred saved indicators so as to better assess the performance of my strategies

Post subject: Re: TEMPLATES Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 05 Jul, 2013, 08:48 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi,
Thanks for your post.
If I well understood your request, It is possible to save and load custom strategies in Visual Forex (under Strategies > My strategies) For this, once your strategy is made, you need to build it from the Compiler menu > Build.

Hope this helps.
Amine

Post subject: Re: TEMPLATES Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 05 Jul, 2013, 12:13 

User rating: 0
hi amine

thanx for prompt relpy

i currently have no problem saving Strategies

my issue is with the appearance of the chart only

i use indicators such as ema period 5 and ema period 60 to help me spot trades

now, in the jforex platform i can save the templates very easily and so i can call them or access them to change the appearance of any given chart so i can predict trends.

when i switch to Visual Jforex to formulate strategies, i always run the strategies using the historic chart provided.

my problem is that every time i run a strategy and the historic chart is on my screen i always have to go to indicators and change the Appearance like by inserting indicators such as ema 5 or ema 60 etc.

if i want to rerun my strategy on historic chart i have to re-insert the indicators (the long way)

so i was wondering whether you guys can make it possible in visual jforex historic tester chart to SAVE the Apopearance just like in jforex trading platform

Post subject: Re: TEMPLATES Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 05 Jul, 2013, 12:14 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Hello.

I think post is about chart templates saving in historical test.
That is good idea, thank you. We'll think about it.

Post subject: Re: TEMPLATES Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 06 Jul, 2013, 11:26 

User rating: 1
vadim_berezhnoj wrote:
Hello.

I think post is about chart templates saving in historical test.
That is good idea, thank you. We'll think about it.

Yes it would be very nice. Thx.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com