Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Some feature requests
 Post subject: Some feature requests Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 20 Apr, 2013, 18:24 

User rating: 0
Hi,
If it would be possible to add, I would like to add these features:

1. Testing of strategy generates xls/text file with all taken trades for further records/tests. The structure of file might be:
For every trade - one row: No. trade/ Time open/ CurrPair/ Buy/sell/ open price/ TP/ SL/ close price/ close time/ P/L in pips and base account currency.

2. Add these blocks:
- multiple IFs block (eg. IF x=a AND/OR y<>b)
- classic WHILE or DO UNTIL block
- classic SWITCH/CASE OF block

3. Also it would be nice to have classic ARRAY() type variable as user defined variable.

4. Possibility of user controlled historical testing - I mean when it starts,user would be able to move forward on keyPress (eg. hit Enter)`, step would be one candle at a time. With this user have time to think what strategy does and if it opened/closed the trade in right place and right time.

5. It also would be nice to have this one STEP/one block on keypress when running the strategy on the blocks - something like trace/step in/over command in debbugers (it would highlight block and on next key pressed it would move to next block according to conditions).

6. Possibility to connect and send data to external services - eg. add block that will configure remote mysql connection and will send text info about executed trades to user controlled remote mysql server... but I guess there will be some security concerns with this.

As I said in bugs thread - it is GREAT tool, thanks for it and please keep developing it. I am sure a lot of traders will find it very usefull!

Have a great day.
jk

Post subject: Re: Some feature requests Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 22 Apr, 2013, 13:43 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 4
Your requests are registered and we will review them for development in future. Thank you.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com