Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

ichimoku indicator
 Post subject: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 17 May, 2013, 01:59 

User rating: 9
please add ichimoku indicator

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Nov, 2013, 04:40 

User rating: 0
Good news? Have we to wait how long more?

Tks.
Ed.

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Nov, 2013, 15:53 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 27
Hello All!

The indicator will be implemented but it may take quite some time to do it.
The same would be an implementation of the PERSBANDS indicator.

We will inform you once it is finished.

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 27 Nov, 2013, 11:06 

Good.
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicators is very necessary for me to use Jforex.
I hope you will implemented them as soon as possible (very soon in reality). :)

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 28 Nov, 2013, 21:45 

User rating: 9
i advise who want to use ichimoku indicator in own strategy to learning java to programming your own strategy

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 29 Nov, 2013, 17:08 

I have just finded Ichimoku Indicators on Jforex.
Good It's a very good tool to trade Forex.

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 11 Apr, 2014, 12:55 

Hi
How long does it take until the indicator stands :?: I would like to include the indicator in my strategy now :!: :roll:
Thanks for your help
Chris

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 16 Apr, 2014, 14:56 

User rating: 288
Hi All,

Unfortunately Ichimoku indicator implementation is not that easy enhancement: Despite being available in Jforex, adding it to Visual JF requires complex integration as this indicator uses it own system objects.
We still assessing the workload for this enhancement and you'll be updated soon.

Thanks a lot for your patience.

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 08 Feb, 2015, 21:15 

I know it's been a while since this request was made but Amine is currently getting started a stubborn guy on VJF. This guy is an Ichimoku addict so hopefully once we complete a valid reliable way to get Ichimoku I'll be a happy to share it with you.
Meanwhile feel free to share your progress.
Cheers

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 13 Feb, 2015, 12:44 

this sounds very good
good luck
Chris :)

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 26 Jul, 2015, 15:21 

Hi
What is the status quo with build the ichimoku indicator?
regards
Chris

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 27 Jul, 2015, 14:40 

Good news!

The technical team managed to integrate Ichimoku indicator as a block and will be part of the next release. Only few days to wait ...

Thanks to all for your patience !

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 27 Jul, 2015, 20:02 

great!!!! :D :D
Thanks a lot
Chris

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 30 Jul, 2015, 23:04 

User rating: 2
Great! Thanks a lot Dukascopy devlopment team :D

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 28 Aug, 2015, 15:21 

:o

Attachments:
Ichimoku.JPG [46.94 KiB]
Downloaded 540 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 30 Sep, 2015, 23:07 

Hi amine
I have a question. How do I get the values for the same time for Chinkou-span and Senkou-span A and B as in the picture?
Many thanks
Chris

Attachments:
Ishimoku.PNG [11.58 KiB]
Downloaded 567 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 01 Oct, 2015, 10:13 

Hi,

This can be achieved using 2 ichimoku blocks and one shifted 52 candles ago.
Check the following:

Cheers

Attachments:
Ichi_Shifted.png [262.18 KiB]
Downloaded 608 times

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Apr, 2016, 13:46 

Hi
I have a question again. Why is the Senkou A and Senkou B is not the same value as in graphics?
Thanks a lot
Chris ;)

Attachments:
File comment: Graphik
Ichimoku Fehler.PNG [101.28 KiB]
Downloaded 460 times
File comment: VFS
Ichimoku_Fehler_160426.vfs [28.09 KiB]
Downloaded 245 times

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Apr, 2016, 14:21 

Hi,

The values displayed in VJForex interface may hang and freeze in some case when the memory allowed to the UI reaches the buffer limit, which is by the way managed by the browser and Flash player software. So in other words, the real value of the indicator is right behind the one displayed in the interface which could be stuck.
This basically means that any condition using these variables will be executed properly.
If you require an advanced debugging way, I recommend you to export your strtaegy to Jforex and implement the function "print".
You can still use the break point function which will pause the strategy when the flow reaches that level. Also, reducing the number of variables dropped in the work-space will also increase the available memory and you'll be able to see the right value.
If you're using windows, I had some cases where if I increase the priority of the process that is managing the flash plugin container (in windows task manager), the interface became somehow more smoothed and variables are displayed properly.

Hope this helps ..

Post subject: Re: ichimoku indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 27 Apr, 2016, 09:16 

Thank you, I have not quite understood where the establishment of priorities by the process in the task manager? :?
regards
Chris

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com