Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Jforex3 web live platform Q
 Post subject: Jforex3 web live platform Q Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 25 Sep, 2018, 19:09 

User rating: 2
Hy!
My problem is that, i can't measure the pip distance between to point in the jforex web platform.
There is no tool for that. I could calculate it, but i don't understand why isnt any tool there for it.

Other problem, that i can't see my pending orders, and can't find anything in the settings.

Another thing is the lines tools, they alway appears in different color. I used a the web platform earlier, and there was a setting to disable it

Did i miss something, or the problem i faced is just because the developers did not implemented it in the settings?.

Thank you for your answers!

The Best Answer  Post subject: Re: Jforex3 web live platform Q Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2018, 15:44 

User rating:
Hello,

Quote:
There is no tool for that. I could calculate it, but i don't understand why isnt any tool there for it.

Divider tool can be helpfulf in this case.

Quote:
Other problem, that i can't see my pending orders, and can't find anything in the settings.

Another thing is the lines tools, they alway appears in different color. I used a the web platform earlier, and there was a setting to disable it

This features will be available in future releases.

Attachments:
divider.png [18.53 KiB]
Downloaded 372 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Jforex3 web live platform Q Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 27 Sep, 2018, 12:25 

User rating: 2
Thank you, i will check it!

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com