Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Way too slow loading system for Android JForex.
 Post subject: Way too slow loading system for Android JForex. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 13 Sep, 2018, 06:22 

User rating: 1
I was using iphone 6 plus and with JForex app can't even open the charts so I bought newest high end phone the other day(8gb ram,512gb storage, Snapdragon 845,1gb speed wifi,Android 8.1) just for this Dukascopy trading app and very disappointed about this.

It is very slow that it takes 3-10 second,most of the time more than 4 second,to just change the time frame or anything you do.It does not keep the charts on its memory. Loading screen everytime everywhere, when I change time frame or go back from other app, anything I do.. I have to wait long time.
With multi window split screen much worse... Most of the time it take more than 9 sec. to just open the app and another 9 sec. just to change time frame...
Compared to MT4, it open the app in 1-2sec. and 0.1-0.5 sec. after, what ever I do.Just touch and its there even on split screen.Even iphone 6 plus no problem, just double the sec.
With this Android any other app even games, if open once, within 1 sec to change page or what ever I do.

Please make the JForex smart phone app compatible and faster with multicore CPU,split screen and multi window.

Looking forward,
Thank you.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com