Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Need more power and connection for GROUP charts.
 Post subject: Need more power and connection for GROUP charts. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 22 Aug, 2018, 08:23 

User rating: 1
Please add them in the near future to make JForex3 useful:

1.Drawing,price and time marker connection with grouped charts.
For example when you draw rectangle,marker or lines to one of the chart, it appears to all other grouped charts.Can't be bother to clone the whole other charts every time for little changes.Also please add function to hide/show those from other charts with short cut key.

2.Unlimitted number of group option.
Right now you only can add 4 group...Not enough for multimonitor PC +
I understand you can open more application from one installer but loading workshop is pain in a ass for multimonitor.
Also workshop does not save for Windows 10 taskview virtual desktop.So basically if I have 4 monitor with 3 desktop,I have to open 12 workshop to use 4 group on each screen.

3.Drop or raise all time flame in the group with short cut key
For example you open 4 charts and marked as group.With one key, only the grouped charts will drop/raise one time frame down within your own period in the preferences custom period selection.So if I have mn,wk,d sequence with one touch it will change to wk,d,4h sequence and so on.Not only "by period" but "by custom period"

4.Cleaner view for grouped chart.
Please take a look at the attached screen shot.Short cut key with option to hide those in the red box and save more spaces for the charts.

Thank you so much for considering.

Attachments:
sample.png [25.58 KiB]
Downloaded 340 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Need more power and connection for GROUP charts. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 24 Aug, 2018, 04:39 

Additional for 4:

I know how to hide the tools with right click but I meant to hide all bars and tabs.

Attachments:
gtest.png [11.86 KiB]
Downloaded 321 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Need more power and connection for GROUP charts. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 31 Aug, 2018, 08:48 

5.When you group the charts with only "by instrument" and trigger cursor on for all the charts,then drag to get information of the higher time frame chart will scroll all the other lower time frame charts and mess up the position of the charts even link scrolling is unchecked..I have to manually click "Set Chart Auto Shift" button for all the charts EVERY TIME to fix the position of the chart candles.And this is super annoying. I've heard this is not a bug...
It is just loosing control of the other charts so please do not scroll other charts IF group option "link scroll" is set to "off"even cursor is on with all charts.
It even move all the lower time frame charts with just moving the stop loss or just clicking one of the higher time frame charts...

6.If you have 2 or more charts open with group on 1 monitor, tool tip will display to all the charts when you drag the cursor pointer.This will hide all the other charts important candles.Option for transparent tool tip or be more simple like mt4. Only period/pip/price and there is no need to show other information on tool tip.
I have 24 in. monitor and only 4-8 chart with full screen and it even hides the candles on the chart which you are getting the information...Suppose not to hide the candle since you are getting points and periods of the candle.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Need more power and connection for GROUP charts. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 04 Nov, 2018, 12:52 

Please add option to the platform in the future at least 1,4 and 5.
1&5 is the most important thing that JForex 3 need to be added and fixed.

Thank you.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com