Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Control over several currencies
 Post subject: Control over several currencies Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 03 Apr, 2017, 17:42 

User rating: 0
It should be possible that JForex synchronises the currency on several open windows, but I couldnt find this feature..??

Say for example I have 4 open windows with EUR/USD (5min,15min,30min,1hr), then I should be able to just switch to another pair with one click without having to click on all four windows to just change the currency on those individual timeframes each time??
So if I for example enter GBPCAD on one timeframe from the dropdown list, there should be a possibility to have it lock the pair and change the currency on all open timeframes?

Can i set this within JForex platform (which feature), or does it require a plugin from JStore?

Post subject: Re: Control over several currencies Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 15 Apr, 2017, 06:49 

this can be arrieved with saved Workspace, but need click more than once.

switch Workspace to arrive this

Post subject: Re: Control over several currencies Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 15 Apr, 2017, 10:23 

So i create one workspace for all currencies, e.g. EUR/USD (5min, 15min, 30min, 60min), correct? So I would have to do 26 workspaces to change to each currency?

To change a workspace it takes about 5 secs, so that would be 1,5 minutes lost/waiting each time I want to scan the currencies for trade setups? How many currencies do you use?

Maybe I misunderstood the correct approach, if yes then please explain more precisely.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com