Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Shortcuts / Hot Keys
 Post subject: Shortcuts / Hot Keys Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 23 Jun, 2016, 14:06 

User rating: 1
Dear developers / support

I work with JForex for some time and I have to admit that I like this platform. Unfortunately, I'm missing some basic functionalities that can be found in every competitive software.

One of these functionalities is shortcuts (Hot Keys). If you want to work with platform faster, you really need to use a hot keys. For example, quite often I use the drawings tools. But, every time I want to draw something, I'm compelled to click on "drawings" button and select from context menu. This is quite time consuming.

So, it would be nice to add Hot Keys tab to settings (Just something like in the MT4).

For example, the hot keys could be used for:

Drawings tools
    Retracements tools
    Adding Indicators
    Switching time frames (higher/lower)
    Switching between instruments tabs
    Opening/Closing positions...

I know it's not easy. But you have to think of how many traders would you help to speed up their work.

Thank you for all of us ;)

Attachments:
Hot Keys.png [52.19 KiB]
Downloaded 276 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Shortcuts / Hot Keys Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 05 Jul, 2016, 15:16 

User rating: 1
Perhaps this example from NinjaTrader is much better...

Attachments:
NinjaTrader.png [50.24 KiB]
Downloaded 283 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com