Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

News flow, DJ Newswires
 Post subject: News flow, DJ Newswires Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 22 Aug, 2014, 20:50 

User rating: 0
Hello. I have noticed that the news flow could be adapted better for FX trading. I have taken a look at some another news platforms that provide Dow Jones Newswires in the past, and they all had a feature of having online reporting of important speeches. Today, Mrs Yellen made a speech in Jackson Hole. Each word she says affects forex immediately. And while the other platform I have seen reported her speech notes exactly as they came out, the first headline on JForex news service was a couple minutes late and didn't contain as much information on what exactly she said. I would suggest that, maybe you take in consideration adoption of Dow Jones FX Select newswires? As I am aware of, this is the service that provides exactly that on-line coverage of important speeches.

This is an important thing for me, since market moves on speeches of central bank chairmen can be very huge, and I require that their speeches are reported as soon as possible, especially that DJ Newswires can provide it.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: Sorry, that was supposed to be in JForex board, not Visual JForex. If a moderator can move it, please do it.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com