Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

SWFX Sentiment Index aggregation
 Post subject: SWFX Sentiment Index aggregation Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 10 Dec, 2013, 06:24 

User rating: 0
05:04:51 NZD - SWFX Sentiment Index aggregation at 2013-12-10 05:30:00:000 is O: 55.23, H: 55.23, L: 55.23, C: 55.23, close price: 55.23

1. Can someone help me with this, please? What is this saying? Is it 55.23 of current positions on the buy side or the sell side?
2. Why does it not match up with what is displayed on the website? It would help if the grid on the website would display time stamp of when the calculation was made.

3. On this grid it shows the data in an inconsistent manner. What do the up and down arrows indicate? Meaning, it would make more sense that they would all be either up or down. For eurusd it shows -16.9% with a red down arrow. Why not show it as 83.1 and an up green arrow. I'm sure I am missing something and there is a simple explanation. Please help me to make sense of it all. I'm not very smart.

https://www.dukascopy.com/freeApplets/sentiment/?type=3

I'm trying to integrate this as an indicator in my strategy. Has anyone had any luck with this or is this a waste of time?

Thanks for your help

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com