Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Scroll/toggle through chart time periods
 Post subject: Scroll/toggle through chart time periods Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 04 Jul, 2013, 13:39 

User rating: 0
In my opinion, JForex is as perfect as a platform can get. However, I have constantly thought that, as you can customise which time periods you can select from the chart drop-down menu by going to 'Preferences', this could naturally lead to a hotkey, or even the mouse-wheel, being used as a signal to go 'up' or 'down' timeframes. For instance, if I go to Tools -> Preferences -> Period and select the M10, M30, M45 and H2 periods, then these are the only ones available to me when I am on my chart. Now as these are predetermined, if I could simply roll the mouse wheel up instead of clicking the chart drop down menu, then deciding which timeframe to select, I honestly think it would benefit many, many users.

There are also commands ready for this in the API, as my minuscule knowledge allowed me to find out. However, I am far from a coder, so only hope this would be a very easy job?

Look forward to hearing a response
Thanks

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com