Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Stochastic Close/close applied price functionality
 Post subject: Stochastic Close/close applied price functionality Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 18 Apr, 2013, 11:57 

User rating: 0
Dear Support,

I regret that the integrated Stochastic oscillator does not enable to choose between a Low/High applied price and a Close/Close one, contrary to the stochastic which is native in MT4 or MT5 (see picture).
I will be happy if you provide this functionality.

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
sto.JPG [33.34 KiB]
Downloaded 462 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Stochastic Close/close applied price functionality Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 24 Apr, 2013, 18:40 

User rating: 0
I've finally managed to program this stochastic (you can find it attached).
But could you tell me how to display it in a fixed range (from 0 to 100) in its chart because it is displayed by default from -20 to 120.
Could you also explain how to generate the line 30 and 70 without filling in a big vector output[3][] which takes according to me a lot of memory for something simple.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
stoCC.java [3.98 KiB]
Downloaded 333 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com