Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

MOBILE Platform Modifications - Android
 Post subject: MOBILE Platform Modifications - Android Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 18 Dec, 2012, 14:04 

User rating: 0
I think it would be interesting to have these features added to the mobile platform:

1. Add the Parabolic Sar as an overlap indicator on the main chart (as is on JForex) - with both editable values.
2. Modify the existing T3 moving average (triple exponential moving average) so that we can edit both values: the time-frame AND the V-factor (as in JForex)
3. On JForex, I have a NEWS indicator file (currently MQ4) which I would like to edit to indicate not only news but also holidays, trading times, seasonality, background colors for ON and OFF hours, and so on. Anyone interested in helping out - please contact me.

Thanks a lot.

P.s.: I am a total zero at programming and currently trying to convert the MT4 indicator for NEWS mentioned above but this is not working at all - any help is very much appreciated. I'll send the files for conversion to however knows how to properly work the converter.

Post subject: Re: MOBILE Platform Modifications - Android Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 26 Dec, 2012, 10:06 

User rating: 0
OK, so the T3 is fine already - either I missed it or got it with the latest update.

Just the editable PSAR remaining please. Thanks a lot!

Yanus.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com