Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Visual and Audio Alerts
 Post subject: Visual and Audio Alerts Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 21 Jul, 2017, 16:23 

User rating: 0
Hi Peoples,

I hereby request that USERS have the ability to enable visual flags (coloured dots or appropriate coloured directional arrows) and also perhaps an Audio alert at the occurence of User specified events: -

E.g. #1/ for the Stochastic Iindicator; - when the %K from below crosses to above the %D a (green) Up arrow (or dot, whatever) appears at the crossing (with possibly a simultaneous audio flag)...
likewise when the %K from above crosses to below the %D a (red) Down arrow (or dot, whatever) appears etc.

I appreciate that there is a requirement to incorporate a hysteresis factor to reduce multiple flagging or repaints when such events occur - maybes this hysteresis factor could also be User adjustable.

E.g. #2/ for the Bollinger Band; - candle Open (or LHC) above +ve dev setting give Down arrow/flag, likewise candle Open (or HLC) below -ve dev setting to give Up arrow/flag.

I find the Dukas Desktop to be an excellent charting package - the addition of the above request to cover most Indicators would surely take the Desktop Dukas even further above other existing charting packs. Thank you.

Sincerely, Bebbspoke

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com