Head and Shoulders (Bullish and Bearish) rules. When we must open position
1. The left shoulder is set at the end of a precious advance. This movement usually occurs in a high-volume period. After Move up, the price drops to some extent to create a side.
2. After the maturity of the left shoulder, the price reaches a higher level than the left shoulder peak. Then, like the left shoulder, the price move again and falls less. The side should be at the same level as the previous side at the end of the left shoulder formation.
3. In general, the right shoulder is created in the left shoulder and lower volume. The main purpose of the right shoulder is lower the main head.
4. Now the Head and Shoulders model has been created.
5. When we finish all off this rules, we are waiting t…